SPECT (Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography), like PET, uses radiolabeled molecules and is highly quantitative. With SPECT custom peptide/protein follow-up and in vivo observations in multiple biologies (e.g. stem cell integration and myocardial perfusion) are accomplished simultaneously. We offer SPECT/CT images to our clients to answer effectivity, toxicity pK, pD, biodistribution questions.
What are advantages of CROmed in SPECT/CT studies?
- Highest visible resolution in isotope tracer modalities: 300 μm
- Highest SPECT quantification accuracy: over 94%
- SPECT and CT are together and the investigation can be made in one step so the result is much more accurate
- Dynamic studies with minute temporal resolution
- Biodistribution studies with sub 0.5 mm resolution